LEBO iS BACK IN MY ARMS, NICO MATLALA SAYS.

The on-and-off relationship between Nico Matlala and Lebo Mabe is back on track.

This was confirmed by the businessman, who spoke to Daily Sun after spending a night in a police holding cell on two separate occasions last week.

This after the couple had laid charges against each other.

Nico said: “The entire ordeal made me come to my senses and now we are trying to move forward.

“I have realised my mistakes. Both of us were acting childishly and allowed our emotions to take over. I am trying to fix things between me and Lebo.”

Nico said he wanted to apologise to Lebo’s family for the drama the couple caused.

“I want to send my family to apologise to the Mabes.

“I also want to apologise to the public.

“Seeing adults behaving the way we did was not okay.”

Nico was arrested last Thursday and spent a night in the Olifantsfontein Police Station’s holding cells for allegedly assaulting Lebo at their home in Midrand, Gauteng.

He appeared in the Tembisa Magistrates Court on Friday and was released on R1000 bail on condition he didn’t contact Lebo during the course of the trial.

That same day, Lebo was arrested and held at the Midrand Police Station for damage to property.

She was released on Sunday and appeared in court on Monday.

Nico withdrew the charges.

Lebo refused to comment, telling the SunTeam she had nothing to say.

About Rawbust 1132 Articles
Media warehouse that ventures into different avenues within the same umbrella.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply